Students Affairs Department
Dean, Students Affairs
Pr. Peter Kizireh
Dean, Students affairs message
We thank the Lord for giving us competent and self-motivated staff, good education facilities like: well stocked library, computer labs and well- furnished lecture rooms to enable our students to get the quality education offered at LivingStone International University.
- We have a good health facility to handle students’ health emergencies.
- Good accommodation facilities for both gents and ladies.
- All day and night Wi- fi, for all our students and staff for extensive study and research because LivingStone International University is a paper free university.
- Electricity and a stand-by generator with the capacity to supply power to the whole campus.
- Wonderful green gardens behind the study center for better meditation and concentration.
- Clean environment and modern sanitary facilities.
- A well- stocked clinic to handle health emergencies for our students and good well filtered water fit for drinking to avoid all water-borne diseases.
- Good facilities for games and sports plus a variety of in-door games. Sports give our students exercise for good physical health, a sense of achievement and exposure to better opportunities.
- Well planned chapel services to nourish our spiritual lives plus mentoring every week, other spiritual activities and outreaches for our students’ learning and community engagement.
- Academic debates, both internal and external, to give an advancement of our students’ speaking skills, improve critical thinking and confidence.
- Cultural galas where our students show-case the different tribal/ ethnic or regional beauty of their traditions and cultures through different performances and presentations.
- We have a good food service program to gives a balance deity to our students to avoid deficiency problems.
- The Students Code of Conduct is in place to create a safe, healthy and responsible environment that allows LIU students, faculty and staff to be successful in their endeavors and achieve the long term goals.
- More so, LIU is a personal University with a family touch which holds us together.
This helps us achieve the LivingStone International University goal of Transforming Nations of Africa and beyond through quality, Christ-centered higher education, to develop ethical, empowered, employable Christian leaders in every sector of society.