For more information, please contact us using the information below:
The DVC for Academic Affairs Office,
P.O. Box 994, Mbale, Uganda,
T: +256 (0) 792 548464,
Who can apply?
Ugandan applicants must have the minimum national entry requirements.
Applicants for Degree Programs should hold either a UCE & UACE certificate with at least two principle passes or a Diploma from a recognized institution of higher learning; or a pass in mature age examination.
Applicants for Diploma Programs should hold either a UCE & UACE certificate with one principle pass; or a certificate from a recognized institution of higher learning.
International applicants must have qualifications that are recognized for university entry in their respective countries.
How can one apply?
Applicants are required to pay a nonrefundable application fee of Ush. 50,000/= or $19.23 for Degree applicants and Ush. 30,000/= for diploma applicants at any Stanbic bank branch in Uganda then proceed to the Academic office and present a receipt for an application form.
NB: Bank charges- Ush. 2,700/=
Summary of University admissions procedure:
- Know the programs we offer and make choices
- Apply; BCM/DCM- 3 yrs/2 yrs, BBA/DBA- 3 yrs/2 yrs, BAED/DED- 3 yrs/2 yrs, BscIT/DIT- 3 yrs/2 yrs and BSCMT/DMT- 4 yrs/2 yrs
- Selection process is the carried by the University Senate board
- If admitted, you will receive a call from the admissions office. You may also check on the admission list displayed on the notice board
- If admitted pick admission letter
- Confirm acceptance by paying a non-refundable tuition fee deposit- 50% of Total fees before registration. One should pay Ush. 100,000/= commitment fee within two weeks of picking the admission letter.
- All fees must be paid up in full before the examination period of the semester commences
I am not a Ugandan, how can I apply?
- Know the programs we offer and the different intakes and make choices
- Download application forms and fill them http://livingstone.ac.ug/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/LIU-Application-Form-Online.pdf
- Check for the results of your application on the dates specified below
- If admitted pick admission letter or request for it by email
- Confirm acceptance by paying a non-refundable commitment fee- $27.5
- All foreign students (Non- Ugandan)must present their ordinary and advanced level academic papers to UNEB for equating into Ugandan system before applying.
What are the fees payment policies?
Students pay a non-refundable tuition fee deposit (25% of total fees), upon confirmation of acceptance to LivingStone International University.